Commercial Grade Specification
You can Customize
You can Customize
Detailed Spec Sheets
- Generate beautiful, detailed, concise spec sheets for stakeholders.
- Use our prebuilt report templates to generate full page specs, spec index reports, and more.
- Filter specifications by area, revision date, spec type, to name a few.
- Cover page and table of contents are included automatically.
- Upload documents such as tear sheets and shop drawings to include in the spec book.
- Export to PDF, Excel, and MS Word.
- Save report settings for one-click report generation.
- Customize the look of every report, and design your own reports from scratch.
- Choose fonts, colors, spacing, alignment and more.
- Create your own table-based reports from scratch, specifying columns, groupings, styling, and more. Export to Excel with one click.
- Specify the default font for all reports.
- Define your own spec attributes, or use our industry standard spec templates.
- Build composite specs by linking specs to one another.
- Group specs into areas and separate delivery categories.
- Upload images and documents to be included in your reports.
- Specify project revision dates.
- Specify quantity by area or simply total quantity.
View the complete change history of any spec.
Revisions are automatically highlighted on reports (optional).
- Specify designer approvals required.
- Mark specs as hidden or removed to manage the different phases of your project.
Areas & Floors
- Manage large hospitality projects with confidence.
- Specify each floor of a hotel, and allocate room and area quantities per floor.
- Specify room types, such as Guest Rooms or Offices.
- Enter specification quantity per area and let DesignSpec calculate the rest.
- Print Room Matrices and Floor Matrices tailored to your needs.
- Pick from our library of industry standard spec instructions, or define your own.
- Customize which spec types your instructions are added to by default.
- Search and filter instructions by keyword.
- Take advantage of our industry standard spec templates.
- Create your own spec types from scratch.
- Specify defaults and required fields.